Union RR - Hall Locomotive Repair Shops off Thompson Rd.
Former Saw Mill - Thompson Run Road. 1970s
Sarah Sylves Thompson (1909-1995) with her Patton Twp. classroom.
Former Roosevelt School on thomspon Run Rd. c. 1970.
Robert and Mary Thompson.
Robert Thompson House (razed) on Beatty Road (near present day University Park and College park Drives).
Sarah Sylves (Thompson) with her mother in the early 1900s.
Robert Thompson (1873-1944) with grandson Darryl in the 1940s.
Mary Thompson in her "Victory Garden." c. 1940.
Leroy and Helen Rush Thompson at their wedding. c. 1940.
Robert and Mary Thompson with their grandchildren. c. 1940.
Darryl Thompson with "Old Shep." c. 1940s.
Colonel Elmer Ellsworth Thompson (1862-1937).
John Alexander (1849-1889) and Susanna Hoy Thompson (1851-1917).
Sarah Sylves Thompson with Former Councilman James Mirro.
Former Saw Mill on Thompson Run Road, now Eles Brothers Cement Co. 2005.
WPSL, Monroeville's radio station. c. 1970. The station signed on the air in September 1964 with call letters taken from the name of the founder. Punchy Sylvis Leib. When she died, her sister Sarah Sylves Thompson, took over as President of The Monroeville Broadcasting Company. The station was sold to out-of-town interests, and the call letters changed in 1980.