A.B.Smith Co. (Old Rt. 22 near the Parkway.) 1970s.
LaBarbe - Old Wm Penn Hwy. - 1970s
George Takas' Auto Body Shop in 1970s.
Gravel Business - Old Wm Penn Hwy.
Pittsburgh Corning Co. 1962.
Municipal Water Authority along Old Route 22.
Good Shepherd Luthern Church on Old Wm Penn Hwy. 2005.
La Barbe restaurant. c. 1920.
La Barbe Resaurant c. 1970.
La Barbe restaurant. c. 1950.
La Barbe restaurant showing outdoor dance floor in back. c. 1950.
Ida Mae Elliott Sherman and Fred Kuehn in front of the Elliott farm house near Old Wm. Penn Hwy. & Elliott Rd. Built 1905.
Gavity Fill Gas Station on Old Route 22 with gasolene supplied from railroad cars on adjacent hill. c. 1930.
Gravity Fill Gas station on Old Route 22 with staff.
The Old Windmill Restaurant and Gravity Fill station on Old Route 22. c. 1930.
Old Windmill restaurant on Old Route 22. c. 1930.
La Barbe Barbeque and Restaurant. c. 1930.
La Barbe restaurant. 2005.
Glen Cole at the Atlantic gas station on Old Route 22.
Tailings from strip mine at Old William Penn and Center Road. Catherine Wray, long time resident of Monroeville, is pictured. (c.1930s).
Sportsmen's bar on Old Wm. Penn Hwy. in the late 1940s.
La Barbe restaurant in 1926.
Beatty's Restaurant and Gulf Gas Station on Old Wm Penn Hwy near Center Road. c. 1948.
Gulf Gas Station located on the southwest corner of Old Route 22 and Center Road. In the late 1950s, the station was owned by the Hamilton family.
Monroeville Water Authority on Old Wm Penn Hwy.
Hamilton House (Triangle Restaurant) on old Route 22 near Center Road.
Coal Tipple (remodeled) on Old Route 22 (2009).
Beatty Farm Meat Market on Old William Penn Hwy in 1952.