Menu from Cole's Cottage on Route 22 at Center rd. c. 1953.
Removal of Railroad tracks for mine servicing near Route 22 and Center Road.
Route 22 heading east at Center Road. c. 1950.
Route 22 east at Center and Stroschein (Salamon Brother's Market). c. 1950.
Route 22 and Center Rd. 1998.
Route 22 facing east in 2005.
Salamon Brother's Super Market at Route 22 and Center Road. c. 1940.
Route 22 at Center/Stroschein Rds. c. 1970.
Tailings from strip mine at Old William Penn and Center Road. Catherine Wray, long time resident of Monroeville, is pictured. (c.1930s).
Route 22 at Center Road; looking east. c. 1990.
Center Road at Route 22. c. 1990.
Route 22 near Center Rd. (Ruby's Cleaners on left). c. 1960.
Beatty's Restaurant and Gulf Gas Station on Old Wm Penn Hwy near Center Road. c. 1948.
Gulf Gas Station located on the southwest corner of Old Route 22 and Center Road. In the late 1950s, the station was owned by the Hamilton family.
Beauty Supply Salon at Rt. 22 and Center/Monroeville Trestle Rd. in 1988. This corner was once the location of Salamon Brother's Market.
Hamilton House (Triangle Restaurant) on old Route 22 near Center Road.