MHS Heritage Day Festival
- MHS Heritage Day Festival
- Sat, October 2, 2021, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monroeville, PA
Monroeville Historical Society Presents
Heritage Day Festival
"A Tribute to Monroeville's Rural Past"
October 2, 2021
1:00pm to 5:00pm
Pony Rides ($4.00)
Above the Fray Stables is offering supervised rides on good-natured ponies that love nothing more than to let you ride them.
Awaken your inner autumn artist with pumpkin painting ($1.00), bring your own scarecrow to life ($4.00).
Pet, play and take photos as you meet friendly farm animals from Above the Fray Stables.
Historical Antique Farming Implements
What is this? When you visit the Tool Shed, you can have fun guessing the implements' names and hot they are used.
Self-Guided Tours of the Historical Houses
- McGinley House - Kitchen, museum room, parlor, upstairs bedroom.
- McCully Log House - interact and relive history with a MHS member.
- Pioneer and Native American artifacts shown by Re-enactor Henry Bowden.
- Spinning wheel demonstration by Jennifer Lis.
- Churn butter, assisted by Carol Intrieri and sample it on a slice of bread baked in the outdoor oven.
- View antique gun collection and enjoy frontier food made by Doug Plance and his family.
- Enjoy talking with beekeeper John Yakim while he explains the bees' activities in his hive.
Delicious food by Nathsn's Catering - Smokin' Good
*there is a charge for some activities.
- Special Events
- Historical Houses
- 2381 McGinley Road