Monroeville Historical Society
Heritage Day Festival
"A tribute to Monroeville's Rural Past"
October 3, 2020
1:00pm - 5:00pm
· Stables from Apollo are offering supervised rides on good-natured ponies that love nothing moe than to let you ride them.
· Bring your own scarecrow to life in time for Halloween.
· Fashion your own corn husks and yarn dolls, awaken your inner autumn artist with pumpkin painting.
Self-Guided Tours of the Historical Houses
· McGinley House - Kitchen, museum room, parlor, upstairs bedroom, miniatures and dollhouse room.
· McCully Log house - Interact and relive history with a MHS member.
· The Historical Houses are located at 2381 McGinley Rd, Monroeville, PA 15146.
· From Monroeville Library, cross Moss Side Blvd to Haymaker Rd and turn left onto McGinley Rd.
· From Rote 48, turn at Haymaker Rd, then turn left onto McGinley Rd.
*There is a nominal fee for some activities.
For more information, call Joe Ventresca at 412-973-5313